Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi!

Writing a blog...something I never in a million years would have thought I would be doing.  I'm typically a pretty private person, but sometimes things happen that make you wander away from the normal way of things.  Writing this blog has been on my heart for some time now.  I've debated for a couple of weeks about whether I really felt like this was something I should do.  I've had a couple of sweet friends who have suggested and encouraged that I start writing, and last Sunday, my preacher unknowingly gave me my answer.  He made a profound statement during his sermon (without knowing about my debate, might I add)..."Hiding your story is hiding God's glory."  Wow...talk about speaking straight to the heart.  So here goes.  Please bear with me, as the difficult days we've been through and the uncertain future we're facing are sometimes difficult to put into words.  My prayer is that, through the words God is giving me, He will touch others' lives with our story.  I pray that sharing the difficult times we are dealing with might one day help another family who is touched with a similar situation, or that someone will read our story and see that there is always hope in the Lord.  As you follow our story, I ask for your prayers.  There are times when I feel that I just can't find the words for myself, and it is a comfort to know that there are others out there who are lifting us up.  Thank you all for your love and support as Dennis and I continue on this uncertain journey.

1 comment:

  1. Keller, I'm SO proud of you!!! You're such a blessing!!!
    PS You're blog is fabulous...so "high tech" :)

    ReplyDelete